Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); tables are placed at the end and all figures are uploaded separatelly.
- Where available, DOI and/or URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Articles in BioMedicine and Surgery are published under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International license. Full text of Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International license can be viewed at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode.